Will you buy it or nah?
Solange is Beyonce’s baby sister who is not afraid to speak her mind good or bad. The singer is currently trending on social media for all the right reasons because her album drops on Friday.
On Tuesday, the 30-year-old artist announced that her next album, titled A Seat at the Table, will drop digitally this Friday. The 20-track project, which Solange has been working on since 2013, was written entirely by her and includes features by The-Dream, Lil Wayne, Sampha, Kelly Rowland, and Q-Tip.
A Seat At The Table Tracklist:
2. “Weary” (Additional Vocals blessed by Tweet)
3. “Interlude: The Glory Is In You”
4. “Cranes In The Sky”
5. “Interlude: Dad Was Mad”
6. “Mad” Ft. Lil Wayne (Additional Vocals blessed by Moses Sumney and Tweet)
7. “Don’t You Wait”
8. “Interlude: Tina Taught Me”
9. “Don’t Touch My Hair” Ft. Sampha
10. “Interlude: This Moment” (Additional vocals Devonte Hynes of Houston Texas and Lu of Carolina)
11. “Where Do We Go” (Additional vocals blessed by Sean Nicholas Savage)
12. “Interlude: For Us By Us” “F.U.B.U.” Ft. The Dream & BJ The Chicago Kid (Additional Vocals blessed by Tweet)
13. “Borderline (An Ode To Self Care)” Ft. Q-Tip
14. “Interlude: I Got So Much Magic, You Can Have It” Ft. Kelly Rowland & NiaAndrews
16. “Interlude: No Limits”
17. “Don’t Wish Me Well”
18. “Interlude: Pedestals”
19. “Scales” Ft. Kelela
20. “Closing: The Chosen Ones”
saintrecordsMy Album, A Seat At The Table, will be released digitally this Friday • September 30th.
Visit http://www.solangemusic.com to experience the #ASeatAtTheTable digital book now.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude and excitement to share this body of work I have written, with you.
Album Cover Photography :@carlota_guerrero
For more details click Here to read.