It begins at the 24:30 mark.
TMZ got this video of Beanie laid out backstage shortly before he was getting onstage Saturday night for Diddy’s Bad Boy Family concert in Philly. You can also see a guy getting dragged out of the area … his name is Teefy Bey, and he’s a member of Meek’s Dreamchasers.
Teefy’s copped to throwing the KO punch, and claims Beanie had to go down because he broke the “code of ethics on the street.” He doesn’t get more specific. Click Here if you missed that.
Beanie Sigel does an interview on a podcast and explains what went down.
- Beanie starts off by saying there is a lot of fuckery.
- Beanie continues by saying, “You ain’t called me I call you.” “The reason that I called you is because I’m a firm believer I grew up with morals and principles that I stand on as a man….”
- Beanie says he has a few things he need to clear up 26:12 mark.
- Three things he like to touch on with this situation with Meek: street shit, music shit, and religion.
- Says he does not want to be involved in Meek and the Games beef (27:42) mark.
- Beanie talks about the sucker punch and brags about him being able to fight (28:40) mark. He grew up on that and says he is not a 90’s baby.
- Explains how he got involved in the Meek and the Game beef . (33:17) mark.
- Beanie says he is not going name in names (Don’t want to put other people involved in this). It was a show that suppose to happen and somebody contacted a person that was close to me. And they ask me if I could get in contact with Meek to this show in PA.
- Shows Meek Mill’s text messages.
Click Here to listen.