Since we could not get that full interview with Wendy Williams click Here if you missed that.
Luckily she does an interview with Huffington Post.
Michel’le promotes her upcoming biopic on Lifetime, reveals not talking to Dr. Dre and Suge Knight in years, and Suge Knight threaten legal action.
- Michel’le wants to clear up any misconceptions or rumors about her past relationships with the network debut of her biopic “Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le.”
- “When you’re living in it, you can’t see it. But I couldn’t believe that I was really living like that,” she said during an interview with The Huffington Post. “And it really resonated with me. Never did I wake up and ask Dre, ‘Why did you hit me?’
- During a scene in the film she adds there were periods where she was both “terrified and grateful” that Dre loved her during their six year relationship. She added to HuffPost that she hasn’t talked to the music mogul in “centuries,” and hasn’t talked to Suge ― who is currently incarcerated and facing attempted murder and murder charges for a fatal 2015 hit-and-run incident ― in “years,” but maintains that both men “love their kids, and my kids love their fathers.”
- Despite his 2015 apology, Dre, through a statement given to his attorney and included in the film’s ending credits, denied abusing Michel’le and “challenges her credibility.”
- She went on to contend his 2015 New York Times statement to his latest statement shown at the conclusion of “Surviving Compton.” “What doesn’t make sense is, why would you publicly apologize for beating women, and then turn around and say, ‘I didn’t beat a woman?’ That doesn’t make any sense to me, that’s an oxymoron… and you had the audacity to put it at the end of my credits,” she said. “You know, he had to get a lawyer to even remotely make me put that on there.”
Click Here to read more.