Basketball Wives star Tami Roman gives us a sneak peek at the reunion special and weighs in on Jackie Christie’s daughter starting a Go Fund Me page to pay for her son’s medical bills. Plus, Tami opens up about her relationship with Reggie Youngblood, and her miscarriages.
Here is what Tami has to say:
- Tami talks about Jackie Christie daughter’ Go Fund Me page at the 0:24 mark.
- Tami says, It was put out there in a way that Jackie wasn’t being there for her daughter and I think that if she would have called there wouldn;t been a Go Fund Me page. Tami knows Jackie has a daughter that is 26.
- Tami explains running in the streets look for Duffy to lay hands on her at the 2:25 mark.
- Tami confirms Duffy will not be back for another season of ‘BWLA’ at the 3:27 mark.
- Wendy asked, “Tami if Jackie’s other daughter Takari went to the Portugal trip?”
- Tami responds, “I will say and hopefully Jackie want mind their relationship is strained. But Jackie always been there for her as far as I know.