It’s funny how Naomi was just talking about Kim’s robbery on Wendy Williams. Now this…
‘KUWTK’ returns for a new season.
In an promo from the upcoming season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which returns to E! in March, the 36-year-old mogul opens up to sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian about the scary experience.
“They’re going to shoot me in the back,” she says in tears, recalling the incident. “There’s no way out. It makes me so upset to think about it.”
Kim’s emotional reaction to the news of husband Kanye West‘s hospitalization in November is also captured in the teaser. The rapper was admitted to UCLA Medical Center in November for sleep deprivation and exhaustion after canceling his Saint Pablo tour.
“Don’t scare me, please. What’s going on?” Kim says, crying over the phone. She later explains, “I think he really needs me, and I have to get home.”
A gunman opened fired Friday in the baggage terminal at the airport in Fort Lauderdale, killing at least five and wounding at least 8 others.
A suspect has taken into custody, the Broward County Sheriff said, and that the injured had been taken to an area hospital.
So much for resting in peace…
Everyone wants to have the exclusive footage of drama and are not mindful about what they post on social media. Sherri is one of them.
Sherri wanted to be a hood reporter and recorded a fight that went down at the late Ricky Harris funeral. Due to all the backlash the heifer apologized.
Sherri Shepherd has apologized for sharing video of a fight at the funeral of comedian and actor Ricky Harris.
The former co-host of “The View” posted video to Periscope on Tuesday expressing her outrage at the fight during the gathering in Long Beach, California. She explained in the video that someone came inside the funeral home and went toward rapper Snoop Dogg. She said Snoop’s bodyguard tackled the man “and then it was just a big fight.”
The videos were reposted by TMZ.
Shepherd says in a statement that posting the video was “an impulsive and emotional reaction after what I later learned was a misunderstanding” and that she’s “sorry for any distress the video caused.”
Click Here to watch the video.
[Blind Gossip] Remember when the singer named Marilyn talked about dating Gwen Stefani’s now-ex-husband, singer Gavin Rossdale?
Rossdale tried to get the story buried, claiming that it was a one-night stand. Marilyn insisted that the relationship went on for five years and was serious.
Well, we have an even bigger story for you about another singer he dated!
Marilyn is writing his autobiography. Our source tells us:
He is debating whether or not to include a story about dating [Famous Male Singer]. The relationship didn’t last for long, and he’s not sure how much trouble he would get in for outing him.
Cliff notes below..
Pretty Boy Floyd and Soulja discuss the Chris Brown fight and more shit…
- At the beginning of the interview Floyd instead of going back and forth on social media. Do it the old school way by fighting with their hands. (0:00-1:19) mark.
- Soulja Boy talks how the situation multiple beefs starts at the (2:18) mark. Soulja says, “It’s just all different situations that happen unexpectedly. You know what I mean. It was no situation where is I woke up that day I’m go with this hardest.. Each situation happens differently. Things escalated quickly and you know I issue my apology.Who ever wants to fight let’s get in the ring and get it out the way.
- At the 6:34 mark Soulja Boy explains the gun cases. Basically a couple years back I got caught with a firearm. I was driving my Bentley. Police pulled me over I ran a stop sign. They search my car and found a pistol. They put me on probation for two years. I just got off probation like two weeks ago. So recently I’ve been in a lot of beefs and stuff like that and I’ve been flashing guns. So somebody called the police and snitched on me. Said I have guns in the house. My probation officer came to the house. I had three more days left before I got off probation. So they came and found the guns and locked me up. I got out of jail less than 24 hours. That’s because I have the best lawyers in LA. I bonded out and I paid my lawyer. He got all the charges dropped.
- At the 9:39 mark Soulja Boy explains beef with Chris Brown.
- At the 10:52 mark Soulja Boy explains returning back to his hood.
- At the 15:14 mark Soulja denies getting robbed and claims Chris Brown has not returned to the hood in two years.
- At the 15:58 mark Soulja Boy finally explains beef with Chris Brown liking Karrueche pictures.
- At the 18:46 mark. Soulja claims he was with Rihanna tells folks to google the shit.
- At 22:46 mark. Soulja Boys says Chris Brown copies his whole swag.