We know where Bobbi Kris and Whitney Houston’s estate money is going ….
It looks like Whitney Houston’s brother Gary is still battling those demons… Drugs!
According to Radar Online reports, Whitney Houston’s big brother Gary Houston has been caught in a doped-up stupor outside a well-known drug den – and RadarOnline.com has obtained exclusive photos of his tragic downward spiral.
The late diva battled for years to save her brother from the powerful addiction of hard drugs, sources confided.
But with Whitney gone, 59-year-old Gary barely resembles the athletic NBA star he once was — and it’s clear the overdose deaths of Whitney and her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, haven’t spurred him to kick his own drug habit.
“Yeah, that’s Gary. The whole family is a bunch of dope heads,” a snitch spilled to Radar.
Back in 2013, Michael Houston says he feels extremely guilty for Whitney’s death — but says he didn’t realize how deadly drugs could be when he first brought them to Whitney’s doorstep … explaining, “You gotta understand at the time … the ’80s … it was acceptable.”
Or click Here to read more.
Tyga Jenner ordered to cough up 65 racks after skipping out on court…
Last year West Coast rapper Tyga was sued by a concert promoter in Las Vegas after he broke contract by performing at a competing club within a certain time period and mile radius.
This week, according to reports, the promotor was awarded nearly $65k in a default judgment after Tyga pulled his usual court room no-show.
Picture does not represent the blind item.
Blind Gossip] This famous singer just pumped up a part of her body to unnatural proportions!
Most plastic surgeons advocate a specific proportional ratio where the lower lip is 1.5-2 times bigger than the cupid’s bow of the upper lip. Once you go outside that ratio, the lips start to look odd and unnatural.
Our singer used to have ideal lip proportions. But, for some reason, she just doubled the size of her upper lip so that it is now the same size as her lower lip. Yikes!
Speaking of double, we don’t even know why she is getting injectables while she is pregnant.
We absolutely recommend to our patients that do not have ANY sort of cosmetic procedures while pregnant or nursing. That goes for hyaluronic acid (e.g. Restalayne or Juvaderm), as well as botulinum toxin injections (Botox).
More coins for The Carters pockets.
Jay Z has bolstered his Roc Nation empire with a new start-up that helps other start-ups. According to a release on Monday (March 6), the hip-hop mogul announced the creation of Arrive, a platform that will focus on promising start-up companies.
“Arrive was created to leverage our experience and resources in building brands, developing consumer facing businesses, managing artists and representing athletes. We’ve opened that diversified, global range of expertise to a new vertical: entrepreneurs and their early stage businesses,” said Neil Sirni, Roc Nation’s head of new ventures.
The full interview is here….
Today, Safaree visits Wendy Williams and discuss the ongoing situation with Nicki and Remy Ma.
Cliff notes below:
- Wendy asks Safaree, “How does it feel to be in the biggest rap feuds … this year? (1:43) mark
- Safaree responds, “It’s crazy because my name just being it.. I was on a flight when it happen when it landed. I’m hoping somebody didn’t die. I had about 300 calls and text messages of a whole bunch of people hitting me up.
- Wendy recaps what Remy said on ‘Sheether’ about Nicki not writing her lyrics without the help of Safaree. (2:26 mark).
- Safaree responds, “You know as far as that whole process goes. It was a collaborative effort. It’s not like she just sit there and do absolutely nothing. I was a helping force in everything I can do in creating music.
- Safaree confirms working 100% of Nicki’s music before split.
- At the 3:28 mark, Safaree says he wants to be compensated from Nicki Minaj says, “It’s only fair”.
- Safaree explains why he’s on LHH. Says for exposure and how he portrays himself on it.
- While Safaree may have suspected Nicki and Meek, he also admits he wasn’t always such a good boyfriend.“I’m not an angel,” he stated. “I’m not a saint, you know, and at the end of the day I wasn’t 100 percent happy and I already, mentally was on my way out, so I just was like, ‘It’s just a matter of time before I physically leave.’”
Safaree addresses Nicki’s butt enhancement rumors.
It’s 2017 if you’re woman and you want to feel better about yourself … you can do what you want to do, it’s your own body,” Safaree said, confirming his ex had work done.