Neffe does an interview with V103 and Big Tigger and talks ‘Fix My Life’ appearance on Own.
- Big Tigger plays a clip of Iyanla on Fix My life’ which aired on Saturday.
- Neffe reacts to the clip at the 1:40 mark. Neffe says, “She was actually there for three days. During the course of that three days. Me and Mr. Shelby Lowery didn’t see each other. Neffe explains, “It was like he was in one spot and I was in the other. I suppose that’s why they kept us separated because you got to get the story. (2:19 mark).
- Neffe says the show help out her individuality because it help me with some of the things that I actually needed to work on.
- At the 4:00 mark, Neffe says the chapter has been closed. I’m currently going through a divorce .. but you know we’re still friends and we still co-parent.
- Neffe responds about Iyanla called her a “guttersnipe” at the 5:27 mark.
- Big Tigger explains what the term means a scruffy and badly behaved child who spends most of their time on the street.
- Neffe says, “I’m receive it how I received in this nature. in order for one to identify with that you have to have been that yourself. Big Tigger laughs in the background lol! Neffe continues, “I love Ms. Iyanla I really do she helped me identify alot of things guttersnipe was not one of them. But, I respect my elders. I leave it right there.
- Neffe says Frankie is doing well at the 7:20 Mark.
- Neffe says she just became a grandmother at the 7:50 mark. Her grandmother is one month old. Neffe says her daughter currently goes to Georgia State University this will be her third year.
- Neffe is coming out with a new book.
- Part 2 of ‘Fix My Life’ airs this Saturday.