When stunting on the gram goes left….
The rapper caught lying about taking a private flight to New York…
Very sad news.
Christopher ‘Big Black’ Boykin, who was the other half of Rob Dyrdek‘s hit MTV show “Rob & Big” — has died … TMZ has learned.
His rep tells us Chris died Tuesday morning. No word on cause of death yet.
He was Rob’s best friend and bodyguard on their reality show, which ran from 2006 to 2008 — and also appeared on ‘Fantasy Factory.’
There were several reports stating Phaedra was fired for her false Kandi date rape and drug allegations. Click Here if you missed that.
Kandi share her thoughts about situation and maybe seeking legal action against Phaedra click Here to read.
- Now, Porsha speaks out for the first time on Dish Nation.
- Gary With The Tea of course read the recent story about Phaedra fired from the show.
- Starts at the 9:08 mark.
- Rickey asked Gary, “Why would you read that story?”
- Gary asked Porsha “Have you talked to Phaedra?”
- Porsha responds, “Umm you know my uncle passed a couple a weeks ago. And, she did text me and offer her condolences. That was it besides I haven’t talked to her.
- Gary asked if Porsha would get back being friends with Phaedra.
- Porsha responds, “You know I don’t know this whole situation has been just so hard for me like I mean it’s so difficult. It’s like it’s difficult for me to watch it…..
- Porsha continues, “It’s difficult because I love Phaedra, you know I’m saying she was like my best friend. Like somebody I was on the phone with every single day. For me to feel like she had betrayed me like that. That was the part that I can’t get past. I don’t know if I ever will.
- Porsha talks about Kandi at the 11:00 mark.
- Porsha says, “It’s been about a year or two since we were actually friends.” But, you know I apologized because I just hated to even play a part in it at all. I’m throwing everything on Phaedra. I talked about some things and Kandi talked about some things. So, I apologized.. am I looking for a friendship. No, not at all….
After numerous of teases we finally get an official trailer from the show. Which by the way Shad Moss is an executive producer.
Judging from the clip.
- Zonnique fires her mom Tameka Harris. You can see Tameka letting her daughter know “I am the A&R of your projects but you are firing me right.”
- Reginae brag about living the good life with both highly successful parents Toya and Lil Wayne.
- Shad Moss talks about his retirement album at 30.
A day ago it was confirmed Nicki Minaj’s older brother Jelani is due back in court today to face charges of repeatedly raping a 12 year-old girl believed to be his ex-wife’s daughter
Nicki Minaj’s older brother Jelani Maraj was set to begin jury selection for his child rape trial this week but the case has been delayed…
According to reports the trial has been delayed after the defense requested more time to prepare their case.
Meanwhile Jelani’s attorneys have filed motions to have the case dismissed altogether and certain evidence suppressed.
The trial is set to begin in July.
Fox pulls the plug on Morris show ‘Rosewood’ after two seasons.
According to Deadline reports, Fox has started clearing its shelves as it is getting ready to pick up new series. The network has pulled the plug on crime drama Rosewood after two seasons.
Back in April 2016, The show was renewed for season 2.
Morris reacts to the news on the GRAM.
- morrischestnutofficialI am very grateful about the part that everyone took in Rosewood’s journey, because everyone was truly an integral part; the writers who crafted great story-lines, the actors who brought these stories to life, the production crew who sustained the show’s infrastructure, and the terrific fans who embraced this phenomenon and became just as much a part of Rosewood as anyone else.
FOX provided a platform for a show that made strides in diversity and the images it projected, as all-inclusive. We were able to peer into the lives of characters who displayed their hopes, dreams, courage and fears. Rosewood also helped reinforce a newer definition of Family, as a group of people who most care for and support one another.
The #Rosewood family, itself was an Extremely Special group of people who’ll be friends forever.
This is not only a part of the industry, it’s a part of life. When one door closes, two more can open… Thank you all for your continued #onelove and support. See you back on the screen, soon. Big and Small.#PEACE – MC