There were several reports stating Phaedra was fired for her false Kandi date rape and drug allegations. Click Here if you missed that.
Kandi share her thoughts about situation and maybe seeking legal action against Phaedra click Here to read.
- Now, Porsha speaks out for the first time on Dish Nation.
- Gary With The Tea of course read the recent story about Phaedra fired from the show.
- Starts at the 9:08 mark.
- Rickey asked Gary, “Why would you read that story?”
- Gary asked Porsha “Have you talked to Phaedra?”
- Porsha responds, “Umm you know my uncle passed a couple a weeks ago. And, she did text me and offer her condolences. That was it besides I haven’t talked to her.
- Gary asked if Porsha would get back being friends with Phaedra.
- Porsha responds, “You know I don’t know this whole situation has been just so hard for me like I mean it’s so difficult. It’s like it’s difficult for me to watch it…..
- Porsha continues, “It’s difficult because I love Phaedra, you know I’m saying she was like my best friend. Like somebody I was on the phone with every single day. For me to feel like she had betrayed me like that. That was the part that I can’t get past. I don’t know if I ever will.
- Porsha talks about Kandi at the 11:00 mark.
- Porsha says, “It’s been about a year or two since we were actually friends.” But, you know I apologized because I just hated to even play a part in it at all. I’m throwing everything on Phaedra. I talked about some things and Kandi talked about some things. So, I apologized.. am I looking for a friendship. No, not at all….