Click Here, Here, or Here to watch.
Don’t act like ya’ll forgot it’s #throwbackthursday.
This week classic joint goes out to Blaque ‘Bring It All To Me’.
It’s a sad day for the ‘Scandal’ fans the show will end after season 7.
ABC and Shonda Rhimes have decided to bring “Scandal” to a close after its upcoming seventh season, according to a report from TVLine.
TVLine reported Wednesday that the plan to draw the curtain on Olivia Pope’s adventures in Washington will be announced Tuesday at ABC’s upfront presentation in New York.
Rhimes has given indications in recent months that she had an end date in mind for the show, which has ranked as one of ABC’s most-watched and buzziest dramas for the bulk of its run..
Here goes the tears ya’ll.
Alright instathots , groupies, and fans the numbers are innnnnnn!
Did your fave made the wealthiest Hip Hop wealthiest artists 2017 or nah?
These five rappers listed below made the list.
Puff Daddy or Diddy whatever he calls himself makes the number 1 spot. Take that Take that.
- Diddy has a lucrative Cîroc vodka deal with Diageo,
Jay Z sits at the number 2 spot.
- Jay Z’s fortune has jumped 30% in the past year after a $200 million investment from Sprint reportedly put the valuation of his music-streaming service, Tidal, at $600 million, more than 10 times what he paid for the company two years ago.
- Jay Z tops Andre “Dr. Dre” Young in the rankings for the first time since 2014, the year the superproducer sold Beats to Apple for $3 billion—and promptly boasted about his improved perch on our list in a grainy YouTube video.
Dr. Dre makes the Number 3 spot.
Birdman and Slim made the number 4 spot.
- Bryan “Birdman” Williams ranks fourth with $110 million. Along with his brother, Ronald “Slim” Williams, Birdman co-owns Cash Money Records, home to three of the music world’s biggest stars: Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.
Drake lands at the number 5 spot.
- Rounding out the Forbes Five is Aubrey “Drake” Graham at $90 million. Last year’s Views became the first album to top 1 billion spins on Apple Music and helped fuel a grueling tour that took the Toronto native from Atlanta to Amsterdam, grossing north of $1 million per night along the way. His deals with Apple, Nike and Sprite should keep the cash coming.
Congrats to those that made the list.
Gilbert Arenas’ baby mama, reality star Laura Govan, opens up about her nagging yeast infections… Laura provides tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
BET confirmed that it it shuttering its Washington DC headquarters, the city where the network got its start in 1980 before it was acquired by Viacom in 2000. BET confirmed the news after Deadline obtained a copy of a memo to the DC staff from BET Networks chairman and CEO Debra Lee in which she announced the plan.
The office will close July 7, with operations to move to New York. It was unclear whether the staff was offered the opportunity to transfer to NYC or whether there will be layoffs. According to a source the DC team has about 20 salaried employees and 40 freelancers.