Alright instathots , groupies, and fans the numbers are innnnnnn!
Did your fave made the wealthiest Hip Hop wealthiest artists 2017 or nah?
These five rappers listed below made the list.
Puff Daddy or Diddy whatever he calls himself makes the number 1 spot. Take that Take that.
- Diddy has a lucrative Cîroc vodka deal with Diageo,
Jay Z sits at the number 2 spot.
- Jay Z’s fortune has jumped 30% in the past year after a $200 million investment from Sprint reportedly put the valuation of his music-streaming service, Tidal, at $600 million, more than 10 times what he paid for the company two years ago.
- Jay Z tops Andre “Dr. Dre” Young in the rankings for the first time since 2014, the year the superproducer sold Beats to Apple for $3 billion—and promptly boasted about his improved perch on our list in a grainy YouTube video.
Dr. Dre makes the Number 3 spot.
Birdman and Slim made the number 4 spot.
- Bryan “Birdman” Williams ranks fourth with $110 million. Along with his brother, Ronald “Slim” Williams, Birdman co-owns Cash Money Records, home to three of the music world’s biggest stars: Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.
Drake lands at the number 5 spot.
- Rounding out the Forbes Five is Aubrey “Drake” Graham at $90 million. Last year’s Views became the first album to top 1 billion spins on Apple Music and helped fuel a grueling tour that took the Toronto native from Atlanta to Amsterdam, grossing north of $1 million per night along the way. His deals with Apple, Nike and Sprite should keep the cash coming.
Congrats to those that made the list.