The Carter Twins are name Rumi and Sir Carter.
It looks like the Carters are trying get one up on Kimye with their children names.
According to reports, It seems Rumi and Sir Carter are the new additions to the family. We know that because the company run by Bey and Jay that owns the trademarks to their names filed legal docs Monday, June 26 — right around the time the twins went home — to secure rights to the names Rumi Carter and Sir Carter.
The docs are filed by the same company that filed for a Blue Ivy trademark earlier this year.
The name Rumi appears to be an homage to a 13th century Persian poet by that name — and Sir happens to be referenced in one of his most famous poems:
Nicki Minaj is feature on another track and this time it’s with Calvin Harris.
On the track,. “If you ride, baby, ride up,” she sings. “Pull up from behind, baby, wine up / You and me, we can shine up / So baby, come make your mind up
Confessions are good for the soul…
While everyone is caught up with Jigga admits to cheating on his gorgeous wife Beyonce on his latest ‘4:44’ Album..
It looks like Dwyane Wade sort of slips up on social media.
Back in May of this year, D. Wade’s break baby mom son Aja says her son is no ‘on-break baby…
Picture from Baller Alert…
A new reality show on the way…
Set in Miami, Baller Wives follows the lives of some of Miami’s most lavish and well-known personalities, and the drama that follows them.
- Kijafa and her pro-quarterback husband Michael Vick have been married since 2012 and have two beautiful daughters and a new baby on the way. Kijafa is the Queen Bee of the ladies and knows everyone’s secrets. The pair also serves as executive producers of the series.
- Stacey and Chris Chambers, a retired wide receiver for Miami, are happily married and expecting their second child. Big believers on taking an unconventional approach, Stacey finds herself in a heated disagreement with Kijafa and has formed her own alliances within the circle.
- Miko Grimes, wife of Tampa Bay cornerback Brent Grimes, is restarting her career after recently being let go from her long running sports radio show. She and Brent have a son together and have been married for seven years. With his training schedule, Miko has to deal with Brent’s absence leading up to the new season.
- Jeniva finds her husband, two-time champion Asante Samuel, eager to start a new career as a boxer. With professional football behind him, Jeniva thought her years of worrying about Asante’s safety were over.
- Aja is married to Channing Crowder who played as a linebacker for Miami and is now a sports radio host. This couple find themselves in the middle of the drama with Miko after she is fired from the radio station where Channing works.
- Kelly and husband Julius Jones have been married for eight years and have two sons together. A former Dallas running back, Julius is adamantly against his sons playing football, much to the boys’ dismay.
Crystal is best friends with Stacey and Miko and she confides in them daily. After a rough break up with her ex, Crystal is a young mother, newly single and eager to jump back into the dating world.
- Former video vixen, model and self-proclaimed party girl Emmaly is hopelessly looking for love in one of the hottest dating scenes in the country. She is a single mother of two and co-parents one child with her famous ex.
- Megan is married to a professional basketball player who plays overseas in Turkey while she lives in Miami with the couple’s two daughters. Will Megan be able to continue living solo in Miami or will she need her husband to forgo returning abroad for the new season?
The baller life of these Baller Wives begins August 14th!
Kylie and Kendall Jenner is about the fell the wrath of Notorious B.I.G’s mom Voletta Wallace…
In another words those culture vultures are going to learn today.
Yesterday Kendall apologized on social media and all images had been removed from her brand’s site and social media accounts.
“These designs were not well thought out and we deeply apologize to anyone that has been upset and/or offended, especially to the families of the artists. We are huge fans of their music and it has not our intention to disrespect these cultural icons in anyway. The tee shirts have been pulled from retail and all images have been removed. We will use this as an opportunity to learn from these mistakes and again, We are very sorry.
It’s just not enough!
Notorious B.I.G.’s estate released the following statement to Billboard: “While we appreciate that the Jenners have made an apology and pulled the unlawful and unauthorized items, this matter has yet to be resolved.”
Today is the big day for TLC fans because TLC drops their album today.
TLC has released its new, self-titled album. TLC is the first album from the group since 3D came out in 2002, some seven months after the death of Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes.
The album was funded from a 2015 Kickstarter campaign, which helped them raise over $430,000. In return for their donations, fans received perks including a TLC digital scrapbook, autographed lyrics, photo shoot, and listening party.
TLC released two singles from the album “Way Back”featuring Snoop Dogg and “Haterz”.
Click Here and Here if you missed that.
You can stream their new album on Spotify, Apple Music and more.