Back in September of last year, Freddie catched a huge break he was found not guilty!
According to a statement from his lawyer, he’s been found not guilty of all charges. Here’s the statement from Gibbs’ Philadelphia lawyer Theodore Simon:
Today, September 30, 2016 Freddie Gibbs was found not guilty. We have always maintained unconditionally and without any doubt that Freddie would be and now has been fully exonerated and c
Cliff noted by Angela Yee….
Freddie Gibbs & Minister Tony Muhammed stopped by The Breakfast Club to discuss the following topics:
– Talks about arrest, posting bail and being arrested in another country
– Not wanting to make music after he was arrested and released
– Connecting with Brother Tony Mohammed
– Resolving gang beefs
– How therapeutic it was to write this album
– Experience in a foreign jail
– Suing the country and girls who made false claim