DeMario Jackson holds nothing back in first interview with E News.
In case you missed it, a woman showed up to greet DeMario and Rachel Lindsay on the show, claiming she was his girlfriend. However, DeMario says it was all set up.
- “It was crazy from the last season with the fake girlfriend,” he told us. “I was the villain for this, straight up. I was nervous, I was sweating [coming onto BiP].”
- He admitted they took a couple shots and things started heating up between them.
- “From the bar scene, it got a little hot and heavy,” he admitted. “She got in my arms, and we started making out at the bar.”
- He said she wrapped her legs around him and continued, “I was like, ‘Hell yeah!’ You know, I’m down for it. I’m not gonna…I don’t think any single man—some married ones—wouldn’t turn down Corinne. She’s a beautiful woman!”
- He said he didn’t think Corinne seemed drunk at all at that point as the whole group had really just started mingling and hanging out.
- “She’s like, ‘Let’s go to the pool, let’s go hang out,'” he continued. “It’s crazy because when you’re a man—mostly African American man—no matter where you’re at, you always look for things that can help you out. And at that moment, I made sure the cameras followed us. It just seemed too perfect in a sense for me, and at the point, that’s when my spidey senses got up.”
- “[We were] kissing, rubbing, touching. It’s nothing too sexual yet,” he recalled. “Things got wild because it was more her being the aggressor, which was sexy…When you have a very attractive girl telling you what she wants, it’s like a very, like, ‘Wow, OK! This is hot. This is very…I like it.'”He admitted they had taken off their bathing suits at that point, and when he got up out of the pool, he said Corinne sexually advanced toward him……
After confirming the oral sex, he continued, “She straddled me, like put her…literally smack dab right there,” putting his palm to his face. “I’m like, ‘Oh s–t!'”