Picture from Baller Alert…
A new reality show on the way…
Set in Miami, Baller Wives follows the lives of some of Miami’s most lavish and well-known personalities, and the drama that follows them.
- Kijafa and her pro-quarterback husband Michael Vick have been married since 2012 and have two beautiful daughters and a new baby on the way. Kijafa is the Queen Bee of the ladies and knows everyone’s secrets. The pair also serves as executive producers of the series.
- Stacey and Chris Chambers, a retired wide receiver for Miami, are happily married and expecting their second child. Big believers on taking an unconventional approach, Stacey finds herself in a heated disagreement with Kijafa and has formed her own alliances within the circle.
- Miko Grimes, wife of Tampa Bay cornerback Brent Grimes, is restarting her career after recently being let go from her long running sports radio show. She and Brent have a son together and have been married for seven years. With his training schedule, Miko has to deal with Brent’s absence leading up to the new season.
- Jeniva finds her husband, two-time champion Asante Samuel, eager to start a new career as a boxer. With professional football behind him, Jeniva thought her years of worrying about Asante’s safety were over.
- Aja is married to Channing Crowder who played as a linebacker for Miami and is now a sports radio host. This couple find themselves in the middle of the drama with Miko after she is fired from the radio station where Channing works.
- Kelly and husband Julius Jones have been married for eight years and have two sons together. A former Dallas running back, Julius is adamantly against his sons playing football, much to the boys’ dismay.
Crystal is best friends with Stacey and Miko and she confides in them daily. After a rough break up with her ex, Crystal is a young mother, newly single and eager to jump back into the dating world.
- Former video vixen, model and self-proclaimed party girl Emmaly is hopelessly looking for love in one of the hottest dating scenes in the country. She is a single mother of two and co-parents one child with her famous ex.
- Megan is married to a professional basketball player who plays overseas in Turkey while she lives in Miami with the couple’s two daughters. Will Megan be able to continue living solo in Miami or will she need her husband to forgo returning abroad for the new season?
The baller life of these Baller Wives begins August 14th!