R. Kelly might be in a new legal problem.
Back in December 2016, Angry dad makes a video threatening to harm R. Kelly if his daughter is not returned…
The message accompanying the video reads,
Our daughter was introduced to Robert Kelly, when she was in her late teens. He was to help her musically with her songs titled, Don’t Hold Back, Mimosa, etc.
A report from Buzzfeed News quotes several parents concerned their daughters are living as part of a “cult” led by R. Kelly. The investigation is backed by three former employees of Kelly who allege that the R&B singer has six women living in properties he rents in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs. It is alleged that he controls “every aspect of their lives” including how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.
Parents J. and Tim allege that their unnamed 19-year-old daughter met Kelly backstage at a concert in Atlanta in May 2015. They thought that Kelly would be able to help with her aspirations to make it as a singer. However, two years later, they say their eldest child is being “held against her will” in what they call a “cult.” J. and Tim have shared their concerns with the FBI and police in two states..
- A 31-year-old “den mother” who “trained” newcomers on how Kelly liked to be pleasured sexually. She had been best friends since high school with the girl in the videotape for which Kelly was tried in 2008. She recently parted ways with Kelly, these sources say.
- A 25-year-old woman who also has been part of Kelly’s scene for seven years.
- A recent arrival, a 19-year-old model who has been photographed in public with Kelly and named on music gossip websites — a rarity among the women in his circle.
- An Atlanta songwriter who began her relationship with Kelly around 2009, when she was 19. (She is now 26.)
- And an 18-year-old singer from Polk County, Florida. Mack said the Florida singer is Kelly’s “favorite — his number one girl.”
Mack, Jones, and McGee claim that women who live with Kelly, who he calls his “babies,” are required to call him “daddy” and must ask his permission to leave the Chicago recording studio or their assigned rooms in the “guest house” Kelly rents near his own rented mansion in suburban Atlanta. A black SUV with a burly driver behind the wheel is almost always parked outside both locations. Kelly confiscates the women’s cell phones, they said, so they cannot contact their friends and family; he gives them new phones that they are only allowed to use to contact him or others with his permission. Kelly films his sexual activities, McGee and Jones said, and shows the videos to men in his circle.
If you missed the story about Jim DeRogatis talks about R. Kelly’s past sexual assault allegations click Here if you missed the story.
If you missed R. Kelly walked out of Huffington Post interview click Here to read.