Desus and Mero talks DJ Envy kick them off the show and demand an apology on the Breakfast Club Power 105.
- .. Says the number 1 at late night show was ambushed.. We entered the octagon no warning to promo our tour. Where we get is feelings… Nothing but light-skinned feelings.
- Then, they rolled the beautiful footage.
- At the 1:11 mark, “I mean the 10 minutes we saw you outside the studio before we did the interview you didn’t talk to us. Maybe you could of come up with a better name there.
- At the 4:07 mark, Talked about Envy and his wife Gia made an appearance on ‘The Real’ ” [Envy] went on TV dressed like you’re going to Essence Fest to talk about your messiness. you think we wasn’t going to joke on you. You look like a sexy waiter.”
- Around the 4:36 mark says, “DJ Envy could of called us… ‘Cuz apparently you had time to call Joe Budden about this. Instead of calling us directly. Hmmmm.”
- Says DJ Envy tries to “Boss UP” says his voice is not matching his sentence at the 5:11 mark.
- At the 6:12 mark. “Here’s my question you felt that strongly that your wife wanted an apology. Why didn’t you call us that same night?”
- Why you wait until we went to your show? Now, you have the most highly trafficked viral clips going and now ya’ll trending on twitter. Hmmm…