Here is what Keyshia says in her interview with Breakfast Club.
– Rumors of being on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop and potentially joining the cast
– Taking the word ‘friendship’ very seriously and keeping a tight circle
– Having trouble finding a guy, not wanting to date a man in the industry
– Dating a guy with ego vs dating a regular guy who works at McDonalds
– Spending Valentine’s day alone watching scary movies
– Shuts down rumors of egging Bow Wow‘s car, and hasn’t spoken to him about it
– Moving past old relationships
– Being good friends with Remy Ma and admiring her relationship with Papoose
Michael Eric Dyson Talks Charles Oakley, Beyoncé’s Grammys Snub, The #BankBlack Initiative & More
Here’s what went down.
During a concert in Phoenix Saturday night, comedian George Lopez didn’t appreciate a female audience member’s reaction to one of his jokes, and he completely lost it.
While performing his set, Lopez tossed out the following, racially tinged joke: “There are only two rules in the Latino family — don’t marry somebody black, and don’t park in front of our house.”
In response to the joke, a woman near the stage stood up and raised her middle finger. This prompted Lopez to lose it on her, with him repeatedly tossing out the f-bomb and calling her a “bitch” at one point.
“I’m talking, bitch,” Lopez shouted at the concert attendee. “You paid to see a show. Sit your ass down. You can’t take a joke, you’re in the wrong motherf*cking place. Sit your f*cking ass down or get the f*ck out of here!”
He continued to berate the woman, eventually telling her she had “two choices — shut the f*ck up or get the f*ck out!” He went on to shout out that he made the choice for the woman and that she could “get the f*ck out of here,” yelling “bye” at her.
Jay Ellis Talks Insecure, When Cheating Is Justifiable, HIV Awareness & More
Wyclef Jean Talks Early Fugees Days, Memorable Times With Wu-Tang, His New EP J’ouvert & More