Drake does not hold back in interview DJ Semtex talks about the Grammys, Jigga, Meek Mill and more.
- What Drake says about the Grammys:
- Drake said, ” He doesn’t want his Grammy’s because he doesn’t know why One Dance wasn’t nominated or why Hotline Bling was in rap categories.”
- He continues, “He was pitched to cancel his two shows come to the Grammys and sit in the audience and basically lose.”
- Drake says about Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill:
- Drake address his beef with Meek Mill, saying that he doesn’t have “that level of respect for him because of his actions.” On how the beef got started, Drake said Meek’s decision to engage was terrible and“impulsive and that his mind going a thousand miles a minute….. He continues…. “I respect revenge when it’s warranted. It’s not something that I’m proud of because it took just as much of an emotional toll on me—maybe not as much as it did on him—but you always gotta hear about it… and just seeing people get so riled up on negativity, it doesn’t feel great… It was just embarrassing to witness, you know? If he had revealed some huge thing, you know, you woulda heard a lot more people, peers of mine chime in.”
- “I cannot disrespect Nicki Minaj or use Nicki Minaj in any way.”
- On what happened with Kanye and Jay’s contributions to VIEWS standout “Pop Style,” Drake admitted that there was some miscommunication between the three rappers. “Ye
Listen to the full interview here.
Although Beyonce and Ri Ri was snubbed last night.
Grammys dominated the dial Sunday night — providing broadcast TV another destination live telecast on the heels of last week’s Super Bowl.
Compared to last year, ratings for the CBS telecast look to be close to even — shedding less than 1 percent in early returns with an average 16.0 overnight rating among Nielsen’s metered market households between 8 and 11:45 p.m. ET. The 2016 Grammys, which earned an overnight 16.1 rating, ultimately fetched 24.95 million viewers.
JLO told folks her love don’t cost a thing. I guess Drake did not get the memo.
Back in January, Drake was enjoying the company of another pretty brunette as he went for dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Amsterdam on Monday. The Hotline Bling singer, 30, seemed in good spirits as he chatted away with his female companion and they tucked into their meal.
A source gives an update status on DrayLo according to them their relationship fizzled.
“She likes Drake,” reveals a source close to the Shades of Blue star. “They’re just busy, so it has fizzled. She’s a mom with an insanely busy career. He’s touring in Europe. Who knows what will happen in the future when they’re more able to be in the same place.”
A few days ago Drake, Lil Wayne, and Nicki were spotted in the studio.
Drake is currently in Boy Meets World Tour a tour in London.
Drake confirms tells the crowd in attendance that there may be a Young Money reunion tour in the very near future.
“We might have to do something special,”Drake told the sea of concertgoers at the O2 Arena. “We might have to do some like Young Money reunion shit out here or something. I might have to bring my friends from America, all my friends from Canada and the whole OVO.
Travis Scott took a nasty fall during his recent performance.
Drake and Young Thug surprise fans on the’ Boy Meets World Tour’ in London Wednesday night with special guest Travis Scott to perform such tracks as “Goosebumps”, “Antidote” and “Pick Up The Phone.” Travis had accident fell into a massive hole on stage causing damage to the giant globe..
Drake announced he was refunding 20,000 tickets and giving a free show for the night because Travis Scott fell and broke his globe