Drake does not hold back in interview DJ Semtex talks about the Grammys, Jigga, Meek Mill and more.
- What Drake says about the Grammys:
- Drake said, ” He doesn’t want his Grammy’s because he doesn’t know why One Dance wasn’t nominated or why Hotline Bling was in rap categories.”
- He continues, “He was pitched to cancel his two shows come to the Grammys and sit in the audience and basically lose.”
- Drake says about Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill:
- Drake address his beef with Meek Mill, saying that he doesn’t have “that level of respect for him because of his actions.” On how the beef got started, Drake said Meek’s decision to engage was terrible and“impulsive and that his mind going a thousand miles a minute….. He continues…. “I respect revenge when it’s warranted. It’s not something that I’m proud of because it took just as much of an emotional toll on me—maybe not as much as it did on him—but you always gotta hear about it… and just seeing people get so riled up on negativity, it doesn’t feel great… It was just embarrassing to witness, you know? If he had revealed some huge thing, you know, you woulda heard a lot more people, peers of mine chime in.”
- “I cannot disrespect Nicki Minaj or use Nicki Minaj in any way.”
- On what happened with Kanye and Jay’s contributions to VIEWS standout “Pop Style,” Drake admitted that there was some miscommunication between the three rappers. “Ye
Listen to the full interview here.
In the midst of an ugly legal battle with Tidal and Prince’s estate over the rights of Prince Music.
Ahead of The Grammys this evening, Warner Brothers has announced that Prince’s music will become available on streaming services this afternoon.
Originally rumored earlier this month, the release of Prince’s catalog to Apple Music and other services comes as a tribute to the late-artist is expected at The Grammys.
Prince’s music is already live on Spotify, but should rollout to Apple Music and other streaming platforms before The Grammys commence this evening, as noted by Bloomberg.
It’s important to note that only Prince’s Warner Music catalog is included in this deal, so music recorded outside of that partnership will not be available on streaming services today.
“Prince recorded his most influential and popular music during his time with Warner Bros. and we are deeply aware of our responsibility to safeguard and nurture his incredible legacy,” Warner Bros. Records Chairman and CEO Cameron Strang said.
“Warner Bros. is thrilled to be able to bring Prince’s music to his millions of fans around the world via streaming services, fittingly on music’s biggest night.”
Beyonce releases a new poems and pictures dedicate to her twins. “I Have Three hearts”.
The singer shares a series pictures including throwback picture of Blue Ivy and her new baby bump.
That’s right Blue Ivy is havin two siblings on the way!
Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy back in 2012.
Lenox Hill Hospital went all-out to protect the privacy of Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, whose daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, was born there on Saturday.
Beyonce confirms on the gram she is pregnant with twins.
beyonceWe would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters
Sprint has acquired a 33 percent stake in Jay Z‘s streaming service Tidal, the two companies announced today (Jan. 23). A source familiar with the matter tells Billboard that the purchase was for $200 million and that Jay and each of the company’s two dozen artist-owners will remain part owners.