Back in October of last year, Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers.
And…. According to reports 16 members of well known gang of thieves were arrested in Paris overnight after DNA evidence linked them to the crime.
The robbers range in age from 50 to 72 years old and most have extensive criminal records.
Here’s an update on the situation.
French network TFI released what it claimed are crime scene photos taken from the Paris’ No Address Hotel, where the Keeping Up with the Kardashian star was tied up by a group of men and robbed of millions of dollars worth of jewelry — including a $4 million ring.
The photos show Kardashian West’s bed inside the hotel, the bathroom where she was kept during the robbery as well as shots of duct tape and plastic ties that were used to restrain her. The network also showed surveillance footage of what it claimed were the alleged suspects.
Drake does not hold back in interview DJ Semtex talks about the Grammys, Jigga, Meek Mill and more.
- What Drake says about the Grammys:
- Drake said, ” He doesn’t want his Grammy’s because he doesn’t know why One Dance wasn’t nominated or why Hotline Bling was in rap categories.”
- He continues, “He was pitched to cancel his two shows come to the Grammys and sit in the audience and basically lose.”
- Drake says about Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill:
- Drake address his beef with Meek Mill, saying that he doesn’t have “that level of respect for him because of his actions.” On how the beef got started, Drake said Meek’s decision to engage was terrible and“impulsive and that his mind going a thousand miles a minute….. He continues…. “I respect revenge when it’s warranted. It’s not something that I’m proud of because it took just as much of an emotional toll on me—maybe not as much as it did on him—but you always gotta hear about it… and just seeing people get so riled up on negativity, it doesn’t feel great… It was just embarrassing to witness, you know? If he had revealed some huge thing, you know, you woulda heard a lot more people, peers of mine chime in.”
- “I cannot disrespect Nicki Minaj or use Nicki Minaj in any way.”
- On what happened with Kanye and Jay’s contributions to VIEWS standout “Pop Style,” Drake admitted that there was some miscommunication between the three rappers. “Ye
Listen to the full interview here.
Is Kanye West trying to distance himself from Donald Trump? It sounds like it to me.
Back in December 2016, Kanye explains why he met with Donald Trump.
“I wanted to meet with Trump today to discuss multicultural issues,” the “Famous” rapper, 39, wrote, adding in a subsequent tweet: “These issues included bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago.”
He continued: “I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change.”
It looks like Kanye had a change of heart.
That’s according to TMZ.
Kanye West has scrubbed his Twitter account of all things Trump, and we’re told it’s because he’s super unhappy with the president’s performance over his first 2 weeks in office.
Our sources say Kanye’s decision to remove the tweets were all his. The “Muslim ban” and other actions have turned him against the prez.
Riccardo Tisci has left Givenchy after 12 years.
Business of Fashion reports the move comes as “rumors intensify that the designer will join Versace.”
Despite the Versace buzz, Tisci was coy in a statement about his future plans, saying, “I now wish to focus on my personal interests and passions.”
WWD reports, Sources described the parting as mutual and amicable, the separation effective Jan. 31 following the expiration of his latest employment agreement.
You want be seeing Drake, Kanye West, and Justin Bieber at the Grammy’s this year.
Kanye West, Drake and Justin Bieber are among some of music’s biggest stars who will be skipping this year’s Grammys, TMZ reports. They join Frank Ocean, who previously said he would not be attending and did not submit either Blonde or Endless for nominations this year, despite both being eligible.
A source told TMZ that Bieber, whose Purpose is nominated for Album of the Year, also believes that the Grammys are irrelevant and that he will be elsewhere that weekend.
Drake, on the other hand, will not be attending because he will be in the midst of his European tour, where Young Thug will be opening. Drake received multiple nominations, including Album of the Year for his critically-reviled album Views. Should he win, West will also be awarded, as he has a production credit on the album.
Kanye says in his past rant The album I listened to the most this year is Frank Ocean’s album and, I’ll tell you this right now, if his album is not nominated in no categories, I’m not showing up to the Grammys,” the outspoken rapper told fans at his Saint Pablo tour stop in Oakland, Calif., on Saturday. “As artists, we’ve got to come together to fight the bull—t.