It was previously reported, The rapper walked off stage on Thursday night, telling the audience that it could very well be his last show on tour with Blink-182.
“Hold on. I just want the people to know — if you’re wondering, please forgive me,” the 36-year-old rapper said in a video filmed by an audience member. “But I am so not used to performing to a crowd and there’s not too many — you know … that’s not my swag. I’m not sure how long I’m going to be able to do this tour but make some noise for Blink-182 for including me anyway.”
“This might be my last night though, let’s go,” he added.
Lil Wayne addressed the rumors Friday afternoon on Twitter, writing, “Yesterday was krazy! But I want all my fans to know I won’t be quitting this tour! I’m having too much fun with my bros blink-182. Bangor, ME See you tomorrow
Also, sources directly connected to the tour tell The Blast Wayne is not done, and was simply having a rough night.
Our source added, “Lil Wayne is Lil Wayne,” and it’s understood that he may be a little eccentric at times, but we’re told he’s still fully committed to the Summer Tour.