A few days ago the network announced official dates for ‘The Carmichael Show’ returns and Marlon Wayans new show premieres on NBC.
‘The Carmichael Show’ returns and Marlon Wayans new show premieres om NBC.
Watch the first look of ‘Marlon’s new show on the network.
Click Here to watch.
Social media went ham on Marlon over his post on the gram about his daughter. I’m sure baby girl is somewhere saying too much information.
Did Marlon go to far or nah?
Marlon responds to the backlash.
- marlonwayans@kangyali_ she may but she’ll remember how awesome of a dad I am and chalk it off daddy not giving a fuck because that’s my job
- marlonwayans@herredruby say what I want how I want my life my page
firstname.lastname@example.org boundaries are for you… and people like you. Not for me I got shit to do and it lies in this uncomfortable area. It’s like telling a doctor “why you cutting people with that knife”? He’d calmly say “bitch, I’m doing surgery. Now calm down and let me do what I do”
- marlonwayans@reachforthestars2017 nah I’m just gonna be me. U should try to be less judgemental I do jokes… some ain’t for u that’s cool but then again u ain’t in the pic
- marlonwayans@lil_lala02 um because she did!!! She 16 almost 17 she had sex Ed and the birds and the bees 🐝 talk. I’m just saying.
- marlonwayans@bodydiva don’t argue with her let @liane4g find her daddy. Maybe he’ll teach her the true meaning of love and that it doesn’t lie in the superficial of words but the complexity of ACTION. Because he is there and fills u daily with love encouragement and unbridled confidence. Let her humorless Ass stay lonely. Ain’t nobody love her so she don’t know
A brief recap below..
“I feel like guys usually don’t make a lot of noise,” says Rose, who shares son Sebastian, 3, with ex-husband Wiz Khalifa. When Burruss is confused, Rose adds, “Listen, Kandi — men are so scared of me. I literally will go out on a date, and a guy’s like this holds up her trembling hand], shaking. They’re f–king scared of me — they’re terrified of me.”
Amber Rose checks Marlon for shading her BFF Blac Chyna last night on the show.
“You threw some shade at my friend Chyna,” Rose said, referring to Wayans’ comment about Chyna looking pregnant from both the “front” and “back.”
But Wayans meant no harm! In fact, he loves a big booty, and he was only celebrating Chyna’s glorious assets. “[Chyna’s] got a lot of ass,” Wayans said. “She got them breasts. That baby–he lucky…I like big butts!”
Watch the full episode here.